Monday, June 02, 2008

Mentally DRAINED!

It's only Monday and I am already drained mentally. I have several projects going on at work plus I am the ONLY one that knows the new computer system so it's my job to train everyone else plus get my regular work done. The software company will be here next week to fix any last minute problems and I have no time to work on everything. It just seems the more the days push on, the further behind I get. And I'm not a slow worker either. It just bugs me that I work with certain people that do nothing 8 hours a day and get paid for it, and then I bust my a$$ and get nowhere for it. It was soooo nice to have 2 days off this weekend and not have to worry about anything except my husband and my dog. I need more full weekends!!!!

On another note, we decided we are going to bid on a house up for sherriff sale. The open bidding is Thursday morning, so we should know by lunch time if we got it or not. We did go look at another house this weekend but it was just horrible. Structurally it's great but cosmetically it's going to take alot of money. And it reeks of cat pee! Now tell me, if I wanted top dollar for house in this county and in this economy, would I put a house up for sale that reeks of cat pee and stains everywhere. I opened the 3/4 bath door off the laundry area and about puked it stunk so bad. It was like they mopped up the cats messes but didn't clean out the mop or the bucket. BLECH!!!!! If the sherrif sale doesn't work out, we are still trailer bound for a little while longer. I'd love to build, but frankly in this economy, who the heck wants to chance it!!!

Day 3 back on weight watchers and I am STARVING!!!! I am only allowed 21 points a day and let me tell you, it's not easy. I am starving all the time! I need to find me some low point high fiber filling snacks.

1 comments:

Jeanne said...

sherriff sale? :eek: could there be things hidden in the walls??