Because deep down I hate it! Not just dislike it, I HATE IT! I am in the middle of implementing new software at work. We were supposed to go live January 1st. Well it's almost July 1st and we are looking at LATE FALL. Today I spent 2 hours in a live meeting with this company figuring out one small minor problem. Yup, I small stupid problem. This is going to be an extremely long process.
I went to the Dr. last week and had bloodwork done to see if there is a reason why I am SO tired. I haven't heard back yet, I'll wait until Thursday to call them and see what it says. There's got to be SOME reason. She wants me to try YOGA too. Well that should be interesting. I'm not flexible nor am I coordinated enough to do yoga. But if it relieves the everyday stress from work, I am all for it!!!!
This weekend I have off. I am so excited to have a weekend off, especially since everyone else gets a 3 day weekend over the 4th and I have to work that saturday. Bah humbug! I need a bankers job! Most days I like my job, but it's the things like the holiday weekends you never really get that is making me rethink my career path at this company. Every other Saturday and having to be there from 7:00 until 2:00 is not really something I want when I have kids. A one day weekend doesn't really cut it when you have a family.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Why I never found a job in IT?
Posted by Tammy at 5:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment