Sunday, June 01, 2008

What makes me smile today!

Someone's blog had this on it today and it inspired me.

1. the sun and 70 degree weather
2. my husband and my dog playing in the yard
3. fresh produce in my cereal
4. a good book
5. HGTV
6. The fact that my laundry is done and my house is clean on a sunday morning.
7. My flowers I planted this past week and that *I* planted them (i'm not the domesticated sort)
8. Watching my brother play with his girlfriends 2 year old. He will be a great father someday.
9. As of right now, both our families are drama free.
10. I life in a neighborhood where everyone beeps and waves when they drive by and an I can leave my keys in my car and not lock my house (this day and age, that's something to smile about!)

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Definitely things to make you smile!

tigger said...

I love your smile things!!!