Rain and more rain. I shouldn't complain, we are not near as bad as Iowa and I am thankful for that. Today my mom and i went shopping an hour or so away and got stuck in a horrible storm on the way home. I have never driven in water that bad before. There is a good thing about living out here, we don't get the floods, storms, hail, or tornados most other places do. But I seriously was scared today.
On a good note, I did find 2 cute pairs of pants shopping. It sucks shopping anymore with the weight I've gained but I need work pants so I had to break down and buy pants. Hopefully I will be buying NEW smaller pants shortly down the road.
I can't belive it's almost the 4th of July. Time flies so fast anymore. I can remember being little and summer seemed to last forever!!! Now it no more starts and it's over again!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Rain and More Rain!
Posted by Tammy at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment