Sunday, June 08, 2008

The Three H's

Hazy, Hot, and Humid. Something we see late July early August around here and it's 90 degrees on the 8th of June. UNREAL!!!! 3 weeks ago today it was SNOWING. It's just crazy.

10 years ago I graduated high school this weekend. Wow, I feel old. lol. It's just weird to look back at the past 10 years in all that I've gone through, done, and accomplished. I guess I do have something to be proud of. My reunion is in July, and I don't think we'll be going. Just not something I am interested in attending.

I feel like crap lately for the past week. Tired all the time, headaches, crabby, it's like I have PMS 3 weeks early. If it doesn't go away this week I'm going to see about getting my iron checked and some other blood work. Something just doesn't feel right.

We didn't get the house up for sherriff sale. It went double what we wanted to pay for it, and frankly we are ok with that for now. We'll figure something out.

0 comments: