Tuesday, January 02, 2007

5 more months...

Until another day off of work. :( Kind of sad actually. I should get a dog and become a stay at home mom! Think dustin will go for it?

Well it's official..the new wedding colors are sage/celedon green and pink. :) Dustin actually went for it! I am in love with my new colors too. And so is my mom and Dustin's mom. They liked the red but they LOVE this! We are going to go in a few weeks and pick out the girls dresses. I am excited!!!! I have a few in mind but they can decide themselves what they want.

This is sort of what I have in mind. Picture is courtesy of theknot.com. I absolutely LOVE this look.

I am going to take this pic and another few pics to the florist this week and see what they can do. That is the only thing that is really not set in stone, a florist. I will however, have that taken care of by the end of this month.

I told everyone I had all my deposits in and didn't need to worry about anything until after the holidays. Well it's after the holidays, is it time to freak out yet? ha ha!!!!!

3 comments:

Dorothy said...

OMG!!!! That is beautiful!! You totally made the right choice! That green & pink is perfect!

Can't wait!!!

Anonymous said...

she beat me too it! you KNOW I love those colors - it's SO VERY BEAUTIFUL! and summery.
great choice!

Julianna said...

I LOVE the new colors!!!