Sunday, January 07, 2007

I did it

Not willingly, but I did it. About 2 years ago I started a Coding Basics online distance education program to learn medical billing and coding. I was in a rut and needed a new job. I completed the course last year Jan 06. I have yet to take my certification exam, partially because I am afraid I will not pass it. I don't LOVE medical billing and coding, so that's another reason why I didn't take the exam. I still have a certificate saying I have completed the coding program, so I could still get a job in that field. I just have not taken the CCA cert. exam. Well after being hounded about it from my dad, Dustin, AND my grandma on CHRISTMAS for god sakes, I ordered a study guide online today to help refresh my skills for the exam. Here goes nothing!

0 comments: