Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Not a Morning Person

I am so NOT a morning person. Since my current supervisor will be moving to another department and I will be taking her job, I have been in training learning all aspects of the department. Kind of a crash course really. My boss currently works 7am-3pm. I will not be getting her hours but I need to know what to do incase the girl that does take that shift is sick or takes vacation I am able to fill in. Let's just say, I am NOT a morning person. I normally do not have to be to work until 9. I get up at 7:15-7:30 and am fine. Well getting up at 5:15 is HORRIBLE. It's also cramping my style at night, I missed CSI Monday night! ha ha! I have only 2 days left of this shift and I cannot WAIT to go back to my sleeping in!

Tonight I had bowling as well. I am not a consistant bowler by any means. I got a 109, a 141, and a 106! lol. Oh well, I only bowl because my mom enjoys spending the time with me.

0 comments: