We finally found a dress for the girls. And everyone loves it. I'm so excited. Our trip was a little interesting though. I got everyone rounded up except Kelly because she lives out of town and we went to the bridal shop Saturday. It's in Erie so it was about an hour drive to get there. We turn the corner and the shop is DARK! I almost cried, I thought they were closed. But the sign on the door said "We are OPEN we just have no electricity!" I was relieved!!!! We got in and got the girls trying on some dresses and we finally found one we liked. Actually it matches my dress perfectly which I think is very cool!!!! Later we went out to lunch and for a little shopping. It was great spending time with my girls. They are a great group of girls and I couldn't ask for better friends. Below is a pic of me in my dress, Jamie in the dress we decided on (theirs will be in sage green instead of red though) and a group picture of all of us. Please excuse my crappy facial expression, I was tired and still a little sick from my cold. And my mom takes horrible pictures!!!!! Plus it was in the dark so we were as close to the window natural light as possible! :)


Monday, January 15, 2007
The Dresses
Posted by Tammy at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress on you! FABULOUS!! And their dresses are such a perfect match!
Can't wait to see it in the green!
Post a Comment