Saturday, January 27, 2007

Flowers...CHECK!

Moving right along I am with this wedding stuff. ha ha! Today my mom and I went to check out a florist, I ended up booking her on the spot. She is so awesome! She didn't try to sell me flowers I didn't need or want. Even told me my cake topper could be my throw away bouquet to save money!!!!! My mom and I were SHOCKED to find out the pricing was alot LESS than what we were expecting! How cool is that?!?

I decided on the girls bouquets. They will look similar to this. Only with light pink gerbera daisies and yellow and light pink roses.

My bouquet will be very similar to this, without the pearly looking flowers in it.Both pictures are courtesy of theknot.com. A very resourceful place! :)

I am so excited to find someone who is great to work with. This wedding stuff is going WAY TOO EASY. I'm worried for the next few months!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!

Dorothy said...

I love 'em!!!!! I'm so happy that things are going so smoothly. Don't stress it. And don't wait for things to freak out... you deserve a stress free planning... you've earned it!!!