Sunday, January 28, 2007

Packing Away

I know I HAVE to move in the next 6 months, however where, that's not so easy. Dustin wants to live near the farm. Within a 2-3 mile radius for the most part. However, there's nothing really around there for sale. We have a lot we can build on/put a trailer on, etc. But he doesn't want to live in a trailer for a long time. I have NO problems trailer living for a few years to save money.

Anyways in thinking ahead with needing to move soon, I am slowly packing/sorting all my stuff. It's amazing what one can accumulate within 26 years of one's life. Actually 5 years, my mom has all my childhood stuff at her house. It is a little sad at the same time, as much as I complain and bitch about my brother, I love him to death, and have lived with him for 26 years. It will be very very hard to accomodate to life without him there everyday. I think that it will take both of us some time to adjust.

As I sort through things I find some very comical things such as an inflatable flamingo can coozie. How funny is that? Does if have meaning, you betcha, but to anyone other than me it's pure junk. It will be hard to part with the "junk" I've accumulated.

1 comments:

Dorothy said...

You darn right that inflatable flamingo can coozie means something!!! I have a matching one in my scrap area!!! :)